Welcome to the Cambridge Python User Group
That’s the Cambridge in Cambridgeshire, England.
We get together once a month to talk about anything related to the Python programming language.
Anyone who is interested in Python is welcome, whatever your level of knowledge (we’re very happy to help with questions from those just learning the language), and for whatever purpose you use it.
We meet virtually on the first Tuesday of each month from 7pm for an hour or two. Occasionally we will meet socially in-person at a Cambridge pub.
Thank you to &DEV for the continued sponsorship of Meetup and Zoom.
Other useful links:
- We have a Code of Conduct which describes what is or is not acceptable behaviour of members. Basically, be kind and considerate of others. Please read it. It applies to meetings and to our various online media.
- See How we use meetup for more information on RSVPing and how we use attendance numbers.
- Events are also tweeted out on our feed - see @campython
- Feel free to join the CamPUG Slack where announcements are also made and Python jobs are shared - details on how to join at each Meetup.
- See UK Python News for news about Python around the UK, including upcoming conferences. This is a really useful resource, and you can subscribe to it as a monthly email.