Welcome to the Cambridge Python User Group
That’s the Cambridge in Cambridgeshire, England.
We get together once a month to talk about anything related to the Python programming language.
Anyone who is interested in Python is welcome, whatever your level of knowledge (we’re very happy to help with questions from those just learning the language), and for whatever purpose you use it.
We meet on the first Tuesday of each month, normally at the Raspberry Pi Foundation offices, 30 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JH. Meetings are from 7pm until 9pm, and afterwards some of us go on to the pub.
Thank you to Ben Nuttall and the Raspberry Pi Foundation for use of the meeting room and facilities.
Other useful links:
- We have a code of conduct which describes what is or is not acceptable behaviour of members. Basically, be kind and considerate of others. Please read it. It applies to meetings and to our various online media.
- See How we use meetup for more information on RSVPing and how we use attendance numbers.
- Ben Nuttall sometimes tweets for us. See https://twitter.com/campython
- In theory we have a Google Group, but it has been inactive for a while.
- We’re just about to announce a slack channel - come back soon to find out more.
- See UK Python News for news about Python around the UK, including upcoming conferences. This is a really useful resource, and you can subscribe to it as a monthly email.